Statement of Faith
Statement of Faith
1. We believe the whole Bible from Genesis 1:1 to Revelation 22:21, as the verbally inspired and infallible Word of God.
2. We believe Jesus Christ was born of Mary the Virgin, and is the Son of God and God the Son.
3. We believe that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, the just for the unjust, that He might bring us to God.
4. We believe that Christ rose from the grave the third day according to the Scriptures.
5. We believe that He, only , is the great High Priest, and we need no other intercession for us.
6. We believe that Christ will come again in person, bodily, visibly, to establish His Kingdom on earth.
7. We believe that in order to be saved, the soul must be born again -- "Ye must be born again." John 3:3
8. We believe that every truly born again soul should declare his faith by the act of baptism (immersion in water) setting forth the Lord's death, burial and resurrection.
9. We believe that Christ keeps those who are born again (II Timothy 1:12, John 10:28)
10. We believe that all Christians are called unto a life of separation from worldly and sinful practices and to a life of usefulness for Christ (II Corinthians 6:17, II Peter 1:2-9).
11. We believe that at Christ's coming in the air, the bodies of the dead in Christ shall be raised incorruptible and reunited with the soul and spirit; the bodies of Christians who are alive shall be changed and glorified, and without dying, shall be caught up to be with the Lord (I Thessalonians 4:13-17, I Corinthians 15:51-53). The saved will then appear before the Judgment Seat of Christ to be rewarded for their deeds. (II Corinthians 5:10 and I Corinthians 3:11-15). After these things, Christ will return bodily and visibly to the earth, with His saints and shall rule the word in righteousness for a thousand years at the end of which, the unsaved dead will be resurrected and their judgment and condemnation shall take place (Matthew 24:30-31), Revelation 19:11-16, Revelation 20:5-6, 11,15).